Life Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Life Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Life Insurance Information
Life Insurance—Protecting Your Family’s Future
Policies for Long Beach, San Diego and communities throughout California
None of us like to think about death. However, we all know the importance of planning for when we pass on. Most of us have the forethought to try to make things easier for our survivors. With a life insurance policy, you can ensure they get the monetary help they need.
Why Do You Need Life Insurance?
You might work, you might raise a family, you might provide an income to others. In every case, your contributions to your own life create a value that needs replacement if something happens to you.
After you die, you can’t replace the love and support you gave to your family. However, you can give them help to pick up the pieces. With life insurance, you can leave behind a financial settlement that can help your survivors in a multitude of ways. This escrow-free policy can commit funds for
- Final expenses and funeral costs
- Debt elimination
- Trust funds or benefits for survivors
- Savings and income for remaining family
- Endowments or charitable donations
And much more. Essentially, you and your family can use the money from life insurance for almost any purpose. It’s savings that can likely help your survivors during what might prove difficult times.
Different Policies, Multiple Benefits
Life insurance comes in a lot of different forms, but it can benefit everyone. So, work with your insurance agent to see how each type of policy can home in handy to you.
- Term-life policies last only for a certain number of years. If you die after the term has expired, you won’t receive payment. This type of policy often benefits those who want policies only until reaching certain milestones. For example, if you only feel you need coverage until retirement, this policy might be the best choice.
- Permanent policies do not have an expiration date. They last as long as you pay the policy premium. They can often accumulate cash value to increase your financial return. However, they might be more expensive and have more enrollment requirements than term policies.
Determining which policy you need depends on multiple factors. These might include your overall health, income, age and intended uses of the policy. Not only that, there are a lot of ways you can set up policies. You might need to arrange unique beneficiaries or set up trust funds for the money. Let one of our agents help you make adjustments to make a perfect fit of your policy.
Helping You Get the Right Coverage
Here at Green Arrow Insurance Solutions, we make it a priority to tailor your life insurance in the most effective ways. We’ll help you evaluate your personal financial needs, and walk you through the enrollment process. We’ll then make sure you keep the policy active at all times.
So don’t wait. The sooner you get life insurance, the better. Call us at (310) 698-0140 to request a Long Beach life insurance quote! We’re happy to help you start the process.