Commercial Auto Insurance
Commercial Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Commercial Auto Insurance Information
Auto Insurance Specifically for Business Owners
Commercial Vehicle Insurance for Long Beach, San Diego and the Rest of California
If there are two things southern California is famous for, they’re economic opportunity and a lot of traffic. A lot of jobs and industries equal a lot of people. A lot of people, therefore, equals a lot of cars.
From time to time, you’ll need to hit the road to promote your business. Protect your assets, and get commercial auto insurance before getting behind the wheel.
Providing Comprehensive, Specific Coverage
Insuring a business vehicle is different from insuring your personal vehicle. In fact, most commercial vehicles cannot receive coverage under standard car insurance.
Commercial auto insurance policies come with targeted coverage to protect your business interest in the vehicle. That way, the company won’t suffer financial hardship in the event of a problem involving an employee driver or vehicle. Your coverage can contain protection like:
- Liability insurance: This coverage pays for damage you cause to others. For example, if you hit another car, you might have to pay for the other driver’s repairs using this coverage. California requires all drivers to carry liability coverage valued, at least, at
- $15,000 personal injury/death coverage per person
- $30,000 total personal injury/death coverage per accident
- $5,000 property damage coverage
- Collision insurance: If you have a wreck, don’t worry about being able to afford repairs. This coverage can help you pay for the damage.
- Comprehensive coverage: Vehicle damage can come from things like weather, fires and vandalism. Use this coverage to pay for non-accident damage.
- Uninsured/underinsured coverage: If another driver hits you, they might not have the right liability coverage. Use this coverage to make up for gaps left by someone else’s policy.
- Rental car reimbursement, roadside assistance and other protection to help you get quick, covered service when pesky inconveniences threaten your business.
Helping You Sort Out Your Coverage
Getting commercial auto insurance means paying attention to the details. After all, the drivers, owners and their assets all need specific protection.
- Do you have employee drivers? You likely need to list them on your policy.
- Some business owners use commercial vehicles for personal purposes. You might need to add special endorsements to your policy to make sure you always have coverage.
- If you use your personal car for business, you likely need a commercial policy. Talk to one of our agents to see if your use qualifies for commercial coverage.
We know it might seem hard to know how to set up your coverage. But, we’re here to help. The team at Green Arrow Insurance Solutions will help you research, compare and enroll in coverage that applies uniquely to your needs. Your policy will always come with adequate limits, but it will still have the most affordable prices.
So don’t wait! We’re ready and waiting to help you get started. Call us at (310) 698-0140 to request a Long Beach commercial auto insurance quote.